Thursday, December 20, 2007

Stacey's Haircut

This morning I was busy with Brandon and Stacey went to get a toy. After a little bit had gone by, I realized that she was taking a bit too long and it was awfully quiet. So I yelled down the steps for her and got no answer. When I went down she was laying on the bed covered up. I asked what she was doing and she said she wanted to go to sleep.

It was then that I noticed the lock of her beautiful hair on the pillow next to her. I had her sit up and she had cut the side of her hair to fall just below her ear, the other side was cut as well but was a bit longer.

It wasn't until I was getting her ready to go to get her hair fixed that I noticed that she had also taken a chunk out of the back of her head.

They did very well but now my little girl's hair is so short! It hasn't been that short since before she had her first haircut when she had no hair!

At least it will grow back!

This is what she looked like yesterday before we went to see Santa.



This is what she looked like when she got done.





This is what she looked like after getting her hair "fixed"




(Sorry this one is sideways I can't rotate on this computer)

You can still see the chunk in the back, they said that if they tried to layer it to hide that she would look like a boy.



But if you brush her hair just right then you can hide it pretty well.

No comments: