Tuesday, December 4, 2007

No sleep

Well it is 4:30 am and I have yet to get any sleep. I was going to go to bed at around 1 but Brandon was still up, and he ended up getting sick. So my night has consisted of trying to keep him quiet while trying to clean up his highchair. He woke my dad up when he decided to bang the coffee table doors.

Then when I get that done and decide to sit down for a min, he gets sick again. Hasn't really been acting sick, just a bit fussy and coughs a little bit before he vomits, but then he is all happy and wanting to play again.

He isn't running a fever or anything so I guess it was just something he ate. I managed to get him to sleep about 1/2 an hour ago. Now I have to try to move him to his bed - HA!

I really hope he is better when he wakes up.

No comments: