Thursday, December 13, 2007

We are never prepared for what we expect.

Ok so there are only 12 days till Christmas.

I haven't even begun to do my shopping yet. Nick is going out on Friday, so I have the kids.

We got the chocolate chips so that we can make cookies.

I haven't even done anything as far as Christmas Cards, and I don't think I will be this year either.

I haven't even bought a Christmas outfit for Brandon.

I still have to get my kids Christmas pics. Stacey needs a haircut first.

We haven't taken the kids to see Santa.


I think I need the next week off! I'm off Friday but am working Saturday and Sunday. Nick is working 6 days next week and I have no idea what my schedule is going to be like. I do know it looks like I will be working Christmas Eve.

So much to do and so little time!

No comments: