Monday, February 4, 2008

Deja'vu

Yesterday I had a really bad headache, so when I laid down with Brandon to get him down for a nap it wasn't surprising that I fell asleep as well. However I wasn't planning on sleeping thru the superbowl.

When Nick came to bed our convesation went a bit like this;

"That was the upset of the century."

"Who won?"

"The giants 17-14"

"Did Eli Manning throw a touchdown to win the game?"

"Yeah..."

I couldn't believe it. I had dreamt that that had happened and it was true!!! I have had that happen before but nothing I could really say that I dreamt it before it happened. All the other time it has happened it has just ended up being that feeling of Deja'vu but more.

I can still remember the first time I realized it happend, I was in 4th grade. I dreamt that I was in class and the power went out. The teacher ended up going over to the window to read from the book so that we weren't just sitting there not doing anything. It was so wierd.

Now if that had been the extent of the dream then it could have been any class any teacher. But what gets me are the details. I knew what class, what teacher it was, EVERY detail down to what I was wearing, who was sitting next to me what they were wearing, including what was being read.

It has been so long that I don't remember the details such as what I was wearing but I do remember that day very well. I also couldn't tell you when I had the dream vs when it actually happened, other than I had the dream a while before it happened.

Strange. . . .

No comments: