Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What's my name again?

I'm sure you have noticed I'm still MIA. Maddie seems to sleep the longest in the afternoon, AFTER I have picked Stacey and Brandon up from school. She is awake long enough in the morning that if I were to try to go to sleep I wouldn't wake up in time to pick the other 2 up. She is waking up every 2-3 hours through the night as well.

So, needless to say I'm not getting much sleep! That does make it a bit interesting around here, I have been doing things like finding the car keys in the fridge.

But I guess I can sleep in another 4 years or so once she is in school! LOL

This little face makes it so worthwhile!
Maddie 18 days old

How I feel:
Sleepy head

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can sleep in another 4 years provided you don't have any more kids.

Christina Lawson Photography said...

Trying to jinx me????