Thursday, October 9, 2008

5 Years Ago Today!

My beautiful little princess came into this world.

Photobucket

Its so hard to believe how fast the time is going, how fast she is growing.

Her first Halloween - she was only 3 weeks old.
Photobucket

Unfortunately I don't have very many pics of her on my computer when she was a baby as I didn't have a digital camera at that time and well, my scanner isn't the greatest.

Stacey on her 2nd birthday
Photobucket

Photobucket

Another picture of Stacey at age 2
Photobucket


Stacey on her 3rd birthday
Photobucket

Photobucket

More pics of Stacey at age 3
Photobucket

Photobucket

Stacey on her 4th birthday

Stacey's 4th

IMG_4712


More pics of Stacey at age 4

TinkerStacey

IMG_6174

Stacey 01

Stacey 02

Stacey 04

Stacey 05

Stacey 06

Stacey 01

Stacey on the 4th of July

My little princess today

Stacey 01

Stacey 02

Stacey 04

No comments: